Papers I’m preparing based on results from the School Choice survey
1. Six rules parent’s use to solve the problem of complexity and uncertainty in school choice
2. Extent to which children participate in school choice
3. Complexity of school choice, joint decision making and the potential for conflict
4. Quantity and Quality of Children: Why parent education trumps wealth
5. Intergenerational stickiness of school choice: An Australian perspective
6. The Alchian-Allen effect in school choice: School travel time and a child’s ability
7. To what extent does active school choice exist in Australia?
8. Determinants of school choice: What motivates parents to choose a particular school?
9. Big-5 personality traits and a parent’s choice of school
10. The value of Field Economics: An exploration of school choice in Australia
11. Hardest decision parents will make: School Choice
12. Social Preferences of Australian Parents & School Choice
Plus I need to submit the following paper soon:
1. Behavioural education economics